Moonlight Citadel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey.... Yeah.... You ever wonder why we're here?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alaron Estel Karas

Coven Owner
Coven Owner

Well yes it is one of life's great mysteries. But why are we here in this new forum?

The truth is, RoB restricts me from doing anything. This site makes it so much easier, you are able to post pictures in your posts so if you want to make role play graphical and extra special then you can. This external site will also provide us safety for a while. No one will ever find us.

Now you will find these forums are HUGE! However, everything is in it's place and well organized. I hope. So it should be easy navigation from here on out.

These forums, as much as our coven itself, are under construction and will be fully operational soon. For now, grab the coven members and bring 'em in!

Im only just learning this new forum thing myself, so don't get your panties tied up if i did it wrong. If you find something isn't right, tell me and i'll try and sort it out. i truly will.

Alrighties then, thats enough from me. My first post in the new forums (yes i popped it's said "cherry") and certainly not my last. I hope you enjoy the forums Very Happy

Alaron Estel Karas
Daughter of the moon
Moonlight Citadel's Owner.

https://moonlightcitadel.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum